When shopping for a multi-car insurance policy quote, extensive comparison is a must as the entire exercise can save precious dollars on premium. Auto insurance companies compete with each other to provide some exclusive deals and it is important that you take advantage of the growing market competition. Car coverage features and insurance rates could greatly vary from insurer to insurer and a lot could also depend on the status of your driving record and credit history.
Why should you bundle all household cars under one policy?
The main purpose of bundling multiple vehicles on one policy is to ensure savings. Companies offer multi-car discount on premium and these could be as high as 25%. It means you have the chance save lot of money
Which companies provide discounts for insuring multiple cars?
The following is a list of some national auto insurance carriers that are known for providing multi-vehicles premium discount
- GEICO offers up to 25 % discount on insurance policy premium if you insure multiple household vehicles under one insurance policy.
- State Farm also provides drivers up to 20% premium discount on multi-car insurance policies.
- Progressive extends 10 % premium discount to drovers that insure multiple vehicles under one insurance policy.
- Nationwide too provides discounted multi-car insurance policies but the exact discount amount is not known but you can expect it to be anywhere in the range 10% to 20%.
- Allstate and USAA are also known for offering multi-car insurance policy discount. You can contact their representatives to know how much you can save.